Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 7

Arsenal's controversial signings excel, fans now trust Arteta, doubts dispelled!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-3-2024 08:15:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Arsenal reached the Champions League quarter-finals after 14 years, securing eight consecutive wins in the league, currently topping the table on goal difference. Despite appearing to have improved from last year, Arsenal faced controversies due to transfer issues at the start of the season. However, as the season progressed, the initially criticized signings, goalkeeper David Raya and attacker Havertz, performed exceptionally well, winning over fans who initially doubted them.

Starting with goalkeeper David Raya, many fans were puzzled when Arsenal announced his signing, especially with Ramsdale, a young and beloved goalkeeper already in the squad. Raya's initial errors as the first-choice goalkeeper fueled criticism from fans, who demanded Ramsdale's return. However, as Raya adapted to the pace of the game, it became evident that his superior ball-playing abilities suited Arsenal's style better, eventually earning fans' approval, especially after his crucial penalty saves in the Champions League.

Another controversial signing, Havertz, faced similar skepticism from fans, questioning Arsenal's decision to spend £65 million on the former Chelsea player. However, after a lengthy adaptation period, Havertz found his form, contributing goals and assists in four consecutive league games, establishing himself as a key player. Consequently, many fans, including prominent figures like Morgan, vowed not to doubt Arteta's decisions again, acknowledging his ability to lead Arsenal forward.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-3-2024 09:13:58 | Show all posts
In fact, in terms of age, there isn't much difference (95 vs 98), but both goalkeepers being considered definitely suggests they have their own characteristics. It's just that Raya takes a bit longer to adapt.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-3-2024 10:07:29 | Show all posts
Players are just like that, they can only prove themselves through performance, and if they don't perform well, they must face public opinion.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-3-2024 10:07:50 | Show all posts
Football is just like that, if you don't perform well, people will say you're not good enough, especially in the Premier League. Arsenal is now on the right track, their performance in the Round of 16 was really good, and now they're aiming for the quarter-finals, facing Bayern. Although the odds are against them, it gives Gunners fans hope, regardless of whether they win or lose, or lose by a large margin, it's just a matter of the gap in strength, which needs to be addressed in the future. Wishing the Gunners all the best, may they go further and further!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-3-2024 16:02:41 | Show all posts
When I used to play, the player I disliked the most was Arteta because his playing style seemed too soft. When Arteta first became the head coach of Arsenal, the team's style also seemed soft to me, so I didn't think Arteta was a good coach. However, last season and this season, Arteta proved me wrong. Although Arsenal hasn't won any major championships yet, they have at least become more competitive. They are now contenders in the Premier League and even in the Champions League, where they have a chance against teams like Bayern Munich. So, I think Arteta is currently the best coach for Arsenal, and I hope that in ten years, we can compare him to Wenger.

I've never been a fan of Havertz either, I always thought he was just an average player. However, he seems to have a knack for stepping up in tough matches. His performance this season has been improving, which might be because Arteta found the right role for him. The last time Havertz brought the Champions League trophy to Chelsea, and I hope he can bring Arsenal their first Champions League trophy.

Come on, Arsenal!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-3-2024 16:03:19 | Show all posts
Arteta is also very capable!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 28-3-2024 21:07:47 | Show all posts
To be honest, I don't like any of Arsenal's players. I only admire their team style, which has been formed over many years. However, this style won't change because of one or two players. The team's soul has little to do with individual players. I will continue to support Arsenal, but I'm not interested in the players.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-3-2024 21:08:08 | Show all posts
How can ordinary people understand the operations of elite clubs? I believe if they've made a purchase, there must be a purpose behind it. Besides, how they use their money is their own business. The fact is, professionals are professionals for a reason.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list