Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Liverpool legend: Arsenal toughest, City second, Liverpool most hopeful!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-4-2024 07:11:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
With Liverpool's 2-2 draw against Manchester United yesterday, the gap in the Premier League title race has narrowed to just one point. Whether it's Arsenal, Liverpool, or Manchester City, all have a chance to win this season's Premier League title. So who will eventually come out on top? Let's take a look at Liverpool legend Danny Murphy's view on this title race.

The Premier League title race has reached a crucial stage, with Arsenal currently leading the table with 71 points, albeit temporarily due to goal difference, followed by Liverpool with the same points tally, and Manchester City in third with 70 points. All three teams have a shot at the title, but Liverpool legend Danny Murphy believes that Arsenal will be the first to fall behind.
<+Image>
Murphy thinks Arsenal's tough schedule compared to the other two teams will be their downfall. They still face two dangerous away games against Tottenham and Manchester United, while Manchester City only has one away game against Tottenham. Liverpool's match against Tottenham is also at home. Additionally, Arsenal has to deal with Champions League fixtures, including a tough match against Bayern Munich. Therefore, overall, Arsenal's schedule is the most perilous.

Although Manchester City has a relatively easier Premier League schedule, they also have to contend with Champions League and FA Cup fixtures, particularly facing Real Madrid in the Champions League. Hence, City's schedule is also challenging. On the other hand, Liverpool's schedule seems slightly less demanding. Their opponents in the Europa League are not as formidable as those in the Champions League, and they have been eliminated from the FA Cup. Therefore, Murphy believes Liverpool has the best chance of winning the Premier League title this season. Do you agree with Murphy's analysis?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-4-2024 09:45:25 | Show all posts
I took a look at the future fixtures of the English Premier League and I feel Manchester City still has a chance to win the title. The upcoming matches don't seem too difficult in terms of opponents' strength and level of competition. As long as Manchester City stays stable, avoids being reckless or complacent, I believe they can secure the top spot in the Premier League. Keep it up, my Pep Guardiola, keep it up, my De Bruyne, keep it up, my Ruben Dias. Love you guys!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-4-2024 16:01:33 | Show all posts
Liverpool has suddenly become strong recently, and I didn't expect Manchester City to be behind them as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-4-2024 16:01:41 | Show all posts
Murphy, why be so honest? It's like poisoning yourself, isn't it?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-4-2024 10:32:26 | Show all posts
Danny's analysis makes sense to some extent, but football match outcomes often defy expectations. The key factor remains the performance of the team in crucial moments.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-4-2024 13:21:48 | Show all posts
Nowadays, the Premier League is abundant with former football stars who often take the spotlight. Those with top-tier skills or exceptional eloquence usually secure stable jobs. However, figures like Murphy, who occasionally land radio gigs, face more challenges.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-4-2024 13:39:14 | Show all posts
Liverpool has indeed become remarkably strong lately, and Manchester City should be feeling the pressure from them.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list