Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Real Madrid, the master of mystique, crowned La Liga champions!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 18-5-2024 04:54:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
My first encounter with Real Madrid was in 2001, when I began to pay attention to the world of football, marking the start of my journey as a football fan. From being completely oblivious, I started to get to know European powerhouse teams like Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manchester United, Juventus, and many others. I became acquainted with football superstars such as Raúl, Figo, Ronaldo, Owen, Zidane, and more. Back then, as a high school student with limited exposure, I naturally gravitated towards the strongest team at the time to become my favorite, and coincidentally, Real Madrid had just embarked on the Galácticos era, flexing their financial muscles to acquire the best players in the football world each year. Thus began my 23-year journey as a Real Madrid fan.

However, the Galácticos policy did not bring the desired glory to Real Madrid. After winning the Champions League in 2002, the team gradually declined. Real Madrid's nickname during those years was "the Round of 16" in the Champions League. I remember being particularly wary of Lyon, as we often faced them in the Round of 16 and got eliminated. The era also saw the departure of the legendary coach, Vicente del Bosque. Subsequently, Real Madrid struggled in both domestic and European competitions. In 2009, Florentino Pérez returned as the president of Real Madrid, and with the arrivals of Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaká, and Benzema, the second phase of the Galácticos era officially began. At that time, Barcelona was dominant, achieving various trebles and sextuples, leaving Real Madrid struggling to keep up. Real Madrid opted to break the deadlock by appointing Mourinho. Though Mourinho eventually left Real Madrid on a sour note, the foundation of Real Madrid's championship-winning team was laid during his tenure. Mourinho's Real Madrid won the league with 100 points, ending Barcelona's treble dreams. Following Mourinho, Ancelotti led Real Madrid back to the summit. Then it was time for Zidane, who led Real Madrid to three consecutive Champions League titles. Though Real Madrid did not dominate like Barcelona's era, it seemed like any team could defeat them. Yet, Real Madrid always had a mystical quality that allowed them to emerge victorious in the end. From then on, this became Real Madrid's trademark. As long as the game was not over, even if Real Madrid trailed, there was always a belief that they could stage a comeback, and they did so in many matches. Ten years, five Champions League titles – this is the king of the Champions League, Real Madrid.

This season's Real Madrid has also been quite mysterious. After Benzema's departure, Real Madrid lacked a prominent striker. The team also suffered from continuous injuries, especially in the central defender position, with Alaba practically missing the entire season. Fortunately, Real Madrid always had someone stepping up at crucial moments. Early in the season when goals were hard to come by, newcomer Bellingham stepped up, consistently scoring goals to keep Real Madrid competitive in the league standings. Two Brazilian youngsters, Vinicius and Rodrygo, always stepped up in key matches, such as against Manchester City and Bayern Munich. In defense, when Alaba and Courtois were absent, we had Rüdiger, Militão, and the new goalkeeper Lunin. The experienced midfield duo, Modric and Kroos, brought a sense of assurance on the field. This Real Madrid team is undoubtedly very united and possesses a strong mental fortitude. It is this unity and mystique that helped Real Madrid clinch the La Liga title and advance to the Champions League final. The 36th La Liga title in the club's history puts Barcelona far behind in second place. With these young talents and considering Barcelona's current situation, I believe Real Madrid can continue to widen the gap.

With half a month left until the Champions League final, most of these players have experienced the final before, so playing in it should be much easier than for Dortmund. As long as they don't underestimate their opponents, I believe this Champions League title should be within reach. Therefore, I am also eagerly looking forward to celebrating Real Madrid's 15th Champions League title next month!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 18-5-2024 12:28:54 | Show all posts
Hala Madrid!
Real Madrid, come on!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 18-5-2024 20:10:43 | Show all posts
Real Madrid has already clinched the title early, yet they're still so dominant in La Liga. I don't understand.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-5-2024 06:23:09 | Show all posts
Real Madrid's capabilities are still quite reliable!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-5-2024 12:22:19 | Show all posts
Real Madrid is still very formidable! There might be a high chance of winning the title this time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-5-2024 21:37:49 | Show all posts
Wow! In the blink of an eye, more than 20 years have passed just like that.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-5-2024 10:40:03 | Show all posts
I also think that Real Madrid can win the championship!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list