Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 7

Sane of Bayern regrets youthful impulsiveness, criticizing his tattoo choice.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-7-2024 08:59:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Many sports stars have tattoos, each with their own reasons, but some regret their choices later on. For instance, former Manchester City player and current Bayern star Leroy Sané regrets a tattoo he got in his early years.

Sané scored his first Champions League goal during his time at Manchester City in 2017, and in his excitement afterwards, he impulsively got a tattoo of the celebration pose he did for that goal. What made it controversial was not just the tattoo itself, but its size—it covered his entire back like a canvas.

When Sané revealed his tattoo, it sparked significant debate. Some felt it was too extravagant, arguing that as a role model, he shouldn't display such ostentatious tattoos. Others supported his freedom to express himself. Sané himself later admitted in interviews that he was young and impulsive at the time, and now regrets the large artwork on his back.

Reflecting on his decision, Sané said, "Like I said, I was young at the time and now I would make a different decision. I was someone who would even run into walls if I saw them, especially when I was young. Even if it was painful, I learned a lesson from it." He also appealed to fans to focus more on his on-field performances, promising to work hard to earn their love and respect.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-7-2024 10:17:08 | Show all posts
Regretting impulsive decisions made in youth is completely normal. Who hasn't been young before! I was worried that this issue might have caused him a lot of discomfort, but after reading it, I breathed a sigh of relief. Nothing bad happened because of it. So, it's not worth dwelling on or regretting too much. Of course, it's normal to regret if there's a better option now. As we're not young anymore, it's natural to have new perspectives and regrets, but these aren't fundamentally important reasons.

It might be due to different cultures, values, or aesthetics, but personally, I don't accept tattoos. Firstly, I don't see their beauty, and secondly, covering someone's body in this way feels odd—it detracts from a person's natural appearance. Moreover, I feel it's unnecessary... If you want the world's most beautiful painting, it should be on canvas or some other more appropriate medium!

By the way, since he regrets it, I wonder if modern technology could "erase" it or maybe even replace the skin? Haha, of course, that's just a random thought of mine, not to be taken seriously!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-7-2024 12:37:55 | Show all posts
Leroy Sané's tattoo is indeed extravagant, reflecting his impulsive decision during his youth.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-7-2024 17:21:15 | Show all posts
Although tattoos are generally discouraged from depicting living creatures or adding eyes, as there are rumors they can impart energy or similar beliefs, he regrets it himself and I believe he will think twice before acting in the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-7-2024 22:44:20 | Show all posts
It's normal for young people to make mistakes, especially when they can be impulsive. For Sané, scoring his first Champions League goal was a moment worth celebrating and commemorating. Perhaps he envisioned a long future with Manchester City, which led him to tattoo his first Champions League goal and the team logo on his body. However, it's true that the tattoo is quite large. Most people would opt for something smaller, making any future changes easier. Sané's decision to cover his entire back is quite unusual and shows his youthful impulsiveness.

Now playing for Bayern Munich, having a Manchester City jersey tattooed on his back isn't quite appropriate. However, regrets won't change the situation. Removing such a large tattoo would be difficult and painful. Sané probably can't endure the process, so it's likely he'll keep it. This experience is a lesson for him as a young person. In the future, he'll probably consider his decisions more carefully. Enduring hardships is part of growing up; overcoming them is what makes someone a true winner.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 27-7-2024 21:02:17 | Show all posts
Tattooing is a personal preference, and as long as it doesn't carry obvious offensive symbols, it should be considered a normal thing without needing excessive concern.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-7-2024 11:10:46 | Show all posts
Fortunately, tattoos can now be removed, but... this tattoo is large and will be very painful to remove......!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-7-2024 09:25:25 | Show all posts
This tattoo is quite spectacular, isn't it? Is getting a tattoo painless?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list