Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

The legend continues! Florentino to run again, leading Real Madrid for 4 years!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-7-2024 11:43:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
A man who can say, "After my wife left, Real Madrid is all I have left in my life," must truly love Real Madrid deeply, a sentiment surely felt by every Real Madrid fan. According to Spain's Relevo media, the 77-year-old Florentino has communicated with his inner circle about his intention to run for Real Madrid president again. As things stand, with no competitors, he is likely to win, making this his final 4-year term leading the club.

Since taking charge of Real Madrid, Florentino has steered the "Galactic ship" to unparalleled success, turning this La Liga powerhouse into the world's foremost club, leading in both Champions League victories and top-tier stars. Over the past two decades, he has overseen numerous transitions, despite some fans criticizing the club's treatment of veteran players, Florentino always prioritizes Real Madrid's interests.

Regarding the club-player relationship, especially handling top stars, Florentino has his stance: no player's interests supersede those of Real Madrid, be it Cristiano Ronaldo or Kylian Mbappé. They are part of Real Madrid's greatness, not its entirety, ensuring a smooth transition and reasonable wage structure. Real Madrid remains the world's most successful and captivating football club.

In recent years, rumors suggested Florentino would gradually step back due to health and age, yet his health is robust, and his management style sharp. Despite departures like Ronaldo and Benzema, Real Madrid clinched two Champions League titles in three years, testament to his leadership.

Continuing at Real Madrid, Florentino faces challenges: while the Santiago Bernabéu has been renovated, developing the Sports City and addressing finer details demands time and effort. His long-cherished dream of forming a European Super League faces UEFA's obstacles, but Florentino remains committed. Leading Real Madrid onward, he will pursue this among other crucial tasks. Florentino is an indelible legend in Real Madrid's history, and as the legend persists, this is the best news for Real Madrid.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-7-2024 10:43:44 | Show all posts
If I had money and were older, I wouldn't work anymore. Of course, I would travel every day!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-7-2024 12:18:31 | Show all posts
Florentino is considered the godfather of Real Madrid!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-7-2024 20:51:14 | Show all posts
Florentino still in charge... What is he thinking?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list