Baccarat Negative Progression: Short-Term Pleasure, Immediate Risk

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 20:45:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kitu11 at 22-12-2023 01:38 PM

Negative progression in betting can be quite addictive, but if you keep losing, it can drive you to the brink of frustration. Today, I tried two rounds of negative progression. The first round went smoothly, and I succeeded in my negative progression strategy. It had been a while since I had played this way, so the experience left me feeling quite exhilarated. I thought my luck was on a roll and that I wouldn't lose money today, so I continued playing. However, what I didn't anticipate was that I would quickly have to employ a second round of negative progression. It was at this point that I realized I was under subconscious psychological pressure.

I had initially set a budget of around $1,200, not thinking much of it because the first round of negative progression had gone well. I relied on my streak of good luck, thinking that it couldn't possibly go wrong for several rounds in a row. But fate had other plans. I ended up losing consecutively, and as the stakes grew, so did my psychological burden. I became increasingly worried about surpassing my budget, and that would have been a real disaster. This anxiety started affecting my betting decisions, and I found myself caught in a negative spiral.

Eventually, I decided to stop the negative progression strategy, placing smaller bets in hopes of making up for my losses. In the end, I lost $562, which was one of the biggest losses I've had recently. However, I've come to realize that while negative progression can be addictive, it's essential to know when not to use it. This approach can create a false sense of invincibility, and once you realize it, you might already be in too deep. Consider this experience as paying for a lesson in humility.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:19:29 | Show all posts
Baccarat Negative Progression: Short-Term Pleasure, Immediate Risk

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:28:42 | Show all posts
Without looking at the content, one might think you lost hundreds of thousands.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:36:27 | Show all posts
Ultimately, it's a matter of not managing your mindset properly.  You  should aim for a more stable approach.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:43:13 | Show all posts
Don't use the negative progression strategy unless you have sufficient capital.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:56:43 | Show all posts
Wow, you were really impulsive this time. Assuming a loss of 500 is quite significant for me. With over 500, I could buy a lot of alcohol, haha! It seems like I need to use the negative progression strategy more wisely.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 08:17:14 | Show all posts
Negative progression may win you for a moment, but it won't win you for a lifetime.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list