Haunted delivery to an eerie building!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 12:35:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Sona59 at 25-12-2023 12:57 PM

Today, let's take a look at the thrilling adventure of a delivery driver that went viral on social media! A delivery driver named Suwat Radomboon in Thailand shared his experience on Facebook. It was already 1 a.m., and he posted a picture, saying that he had received an order for the building shown in the picture. He asked the online community whether this building in front of him was indeed the one in the picture. Should he call the customer or just leave?

Let's take a look at the picture. This building appears to be an abandoned structure, with no electricity inside. The atmosphere on-site is eerily quiet, giving off a chilling vibe, and it seems like no one lives there. Suwat added that he received an order for this address, and the road to get there was very dark, with overgrown grass and standing water. He confirmed that the address for his order was indeed this seemingly abandoned building, which left him feeling extremely uneasy. So, he reached out to the online community for their opinions.

The online community had divided opinions. Some believed that Suwat should leave immediately because the place looked unsafe and eerie. Some even suggested that it might be a new scam tactic. On the other hand, others suggested that he should call the customer first, as there could be a chance that the customer actually lived in the building.

Approximately 20 minutes later, Suwat provided an update. He mentioned that the customer had come down to collect the food, wearing a headlamp as they descended from upstairs. It seemed like there might have been an issue with the electrical circuit. This news brought relief to everyone, but some began to question whether the customer was genuinely a human. According to Suwat's description, the voice on the phone was female, but the person who came down to collect the food was male. Moreover, the voice on the phone had thanked him for delivering the food, which was something he had never heard before.

Although the order was successfully completed, both Suwat and the online community remained skeptical about the building in the picture. Everyone wanted to know if the customer was indeed a human.

To unravel the mystery, Suwat returned to the building during daylight. He then updated his social media with daytime pictures (see above) and mentioned that there were signs of life in the area. There were tire tracks, motorcycle tracks, and clothes hanging to dry on the ground and third floors. This indicated that the customer he encountered the previous night was likely a living person. Consequently, the online community began to speculate that the customer might have been homeless or a guardian staying in that place.

I must say, if I were Suwat, finding myself in such a location alone at that time of night would have been extremely frightening. Nonetheless, Suwat managed to successfully deliver the order to the customer, which was no easy feat. I can't help but admire Suwat's dedication to his job! What are your thoughts after reading this?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 13:26:15 | Show all posts
If I were to go to such a place for safety reasons, I'm afraid I would even cancel the order, even if it resulted in a complaint.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 15:49:28 | Show all posts
Sometimes, it's just scaring ourselves unnecessarily.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 15:54:18 | Show all posts
Admiration indeed, there seems to be no place an delivery driver can't reach.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 16:35:52 | Show all posts
I still believe in these things to some extent. When I see such buildings, it really gives me a scare.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 22:56:28 | Show all posts
This building indeed looks like it has been abandoned.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-9-2023 07:42:40 | Show all posts
I can empathize with the delivery driver; it's not easy. They work hard.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list