Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Unbeatable C. Ronaldo, congratulations on becoming football's NO.1!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-10-2023 05:41:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cristiano Ronaldo has been in the spotlight for 20 years now, accompanying countless people through their youth. Once again, we witness his prowess! Yes, Ronaldo has become football's number one, scoring a total of 700 goals! This time, Ronaldo transforms into a hero, scoring the winning goal as a substitute. Finally, Yeah!

A while back, everyone saw Ronaldo going through a rough patch - controversies within his team, the loss of a child, and even being benched. Many felt he had lost his goal-scoring touch, and some even suggested retirement. They say people have their ups and downs, and this time Ronaldo has come back. Where you stumble is where you rise, and Ronaldo has never been one to easily accept defeat. In that game against Everton, with Martial's injury, Ronaldo's opportunity arose! Once again, Ronaldo silenced the doubters. This goal became his 700th in his football career, opening a new chapter in history. Ronaldo is the first player ever to achieve this milestone, with 5 goals for Sporting CP (in 31 appearances), 144 goals for Manchester United (in 339 appearances), 450 goals for Real Madrid (in 438 appearances), and 101 goals for Juventus (in 134 appearances).

We often hear that time is the best proof, and indeed, time has proven Ronaldo's prowess. 20 years ago, a 17-year-old Ronaldo scored his first club goal, unaware that a legendary career was waiting for him. While I may not have known Ronaldo in my childhood, who doesn't recognize this legendary figure now? His spirit is worth emulating, showing us that even in the darkest moments, time can prove everything.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-10-2023 06:01:28 | Show all posts
For Cristiano Ronaldo, time is a double-edged sword. Time can prove everything, but it can also take everything away. What Ronaldo needs to do is seize the right opportunity to conclude it all, so that the world will forever remember him at the pinnacle of his career.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-10-2023 06:46:56 | Show all posts
These stats are indeed impressive; he's already a legend in football. However, his current form has declined, and he's essentially become an opportunistic forward who relies on others to feed him the ball, unlike before when he could create opportunities with his own skills.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-10-2023 07:09:29 | Show all posts
In fact, football legend Pelé officially scored 757 goals, but he claims to have scored over 1200. Of course, Cristiano Ronaldo's goal-scoring ability is something only 0.00001% of people can achieve.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 1-10-2023 07:35:37 | Show all posts
Forever a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, and this time, finally, I'm ecstatic! He's always been a legend, and I hope there are more goals to come in the future. The only downside is that he's getting older, and the goal tally is a bit lower, but as long as the passion remains, there will be good results.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-10-2023 08:37:58 | Show all posts
As long as you don't give up on yourself, success won't give up on you. With determination, everything is possible. Cristiano Ronaldo has always left a deep impression on me; he's been my hero. I'm also learning from him to become the NO.1 in the world of betting!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 1-10-2023 08:42:53 | Show all posts
His spirit remains truly admirable. While it may seem challenging for him to reach the pinnacle again, his love for football remains unwavering and profound. Mention his name, and countless people express their admiration. Of course, there are those who don't like him, but it's primarily because he indirectly blocked the path of progress for others.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list