Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Earning money is just a game; health and happiness are the true essence.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 15:01:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Today, what should I chat with everyone about? Let's talk about the most important thing in a person's life. I've lived for over twenty years, and honestly, it's only in the past few days that I've had an epiphany. In the past, I used to think that making money was the key, and everything else was secondary. However, recently, after reading numerous articles on this topic, I feel that making money might not be as important as I once believed.

When you haven't earned enough money, how much is considered ""enough""? You work hard for two months, earn a salary, and buy an iPhone 13. You use it for a year, and then the iPhone 14 is released. You work hard for another two months, buy an iPhone 14, and use it for a year. Soon, the iPhone 15 comes out, and not long after, there will be the iPhone 16, 17, 25, 28, and so on. After you're done buying phones, it's time to think about cars. Last year, I bought an Audi A4, which essentially consumed my savings of over twenty years. But there are many better cars out there like the Porsche Cayenne or BMW X5. Do I need to keep making money and saving to buy these luxury cars?

It's unnecessary to exhaust yourself like that. Making money is like playing a game. If you have good equipment and skills, you can challenge big bosses and earn a lot of gold. If your equipment is lacking, and your skills are limited, you'll only be able to defeat small monsters and earn less gold. The important thing is to have enough to live comfortably. Isn't that right? So, the key issue now is that making money is not the main quest. Your health and happiness should be the top priority. That's how you can go further and last longer. Therefore, my friends, there's no need to chase after excessive wealth. Health and happiness are the most important. In the end, I wish you all good health and happiness."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 21:30:14 | Show all posts
But many people make earning a lot of money their sole goal in life.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 21:40:50 | Show all posts
If you don't have health, everything else in the world becomes irrelevant to you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-10-2023 05:58:51 | Show all posts
The focus of one's life should always be on health.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-10-2023 07:33:39 | Show all posts
Good health is the foundation for a bright future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-10-2023 07:50:32 | Show all posts
I hope everyone is physically and mentally healthy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list