Reply: 3

Law of Attraction and Murphy's Law.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-10-2023 23:11:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Gambling is like a psychological test. After I posted my message yesterday, I thought seriously about what I should do now. Although I haven't read many books, I was thinking about why my luck turned so bad in August. Could it be because I lost too much, so I started to overthink, and negative thoughts attracted more negative things? So, I started to look for similar theories, and I found two answers: one is the Law of Attraction, and the other is Murphy's Law.

When I saw these two words, I was a bit puzzled and didn't know what they meant. Cultural knowledge can be quite intimidating. I carefully read the meanings of these two words. Although I didn't fully understand some parts, as per my understanding, the Law of Attraction means that the kind of person you are attracts similar people or things. Although people and things are different, that's the general idea.

As for Murphy's Law, it's a psychological effect that states if there are two or more ways to do something, and one of those ways will lead to disaster, someone will inevitably choose the method that leads to disaster. While I didn't quite grasp the first Law of Attraction, Murphy's Law seems to perfectly fit my situation with playing baccarat! When I bet on the banker, the player wins; when I bet on the player, the banker wins. In the end, the results always seem to go against me, no matter what I bet, I always end up losing money. Isn't that just Murphy's Law?"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-10-2023 23:13:33 | Show all posts
The key is to have good emotional management and not act impulsively.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-10-2023 08:10:51 | Show all posts
The Law of Attraction can indeed be quite mysterious at times.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-10-2023 08:50:25 | Show all posts
Regularly summarize, analyze, and study. You will definitely find your own way of playing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list