Search
Reply: 6

Avoid Pessimism When Things Go Wrong

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 13-10-2023 09:00:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I'm gradually realizing that everyone's gambling journey is different. Some people have an easy time making some money while gambling, while others face many challenges and lose a lot of money. As the saying goes, ""Where there's a will, there's a way."" However, there can be helpful people in the world of gambling. Have you ever encountered any benefactors in your gambling journey? I remember one time when my friend told me about his friend who had suddenly come to his dormitory, talking about wanting to jump off a building because he had lost a lot of money and couldn't see a way out. My friend tried to convince him that there are solutions to every problem and advised him not to rush into such a decision. My friend excused himself to use the restroom, and when he came back, his friend was gone. He panicked, thinking his friend might have really jumped. He went to the rooftop, but found his friend crouched there, crying and feeling like he had no way out. Luckily, he found someone who helped him out by negotiating with their boss to get his salary earlier to pay off the debt.

In the world of gambling, there are different kinds of benefactors. There are those who help you make money, those who console you when you lose, and those who offer a helping hand. Benefactors play an important role in your gambling journey. If it wasn't for my friend being there for his friend when he was in despair, a tragedy might have occurred. Life is precious, and things are not always as bad as they seem. Please never give up on your life easily. Today, let's discuss the benefactors you've encountered in gambling, or share your favorite gambling games. I remember the first time I played, it was a fishing game. I found it relaxing and fun to play. Do you like playing fishing games too?"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-10-2023 12:52:43 | Show all posts
In fact, there are no absolutes in the world; often, things have a dual nature.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-10-2023 12:53:02 | Show all posts
Ending one's life for the sake of gambling is really not worth it... Why do it?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-10-2023 23:41:15 | Show all posts
The more anxious you are to recover your losses in gambling, the deeper you may get trapped.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 07:56:59 | Show all posts
Some people tend to look at the positive side when facing a situation, while others tend to focus on the negative aspects.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 08:26:11 | Show all posts
Indeed, mindset is crucial.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 08:53:26 | Show all posts
Making the worst-case scenario can sometimes lead to a turn for the better.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list