Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Learn How to Win with Football Betting - Expert Tips!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-10-2023 20:53:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Indra55 at 22-12-2023 04:56 AM

Just started with football betting and knew nothing about it. Through my own experience, I now have a lot of understanding of football betting. For beginners who are hovering at the doorstep of football betting, let me share my experience of buying football, which I believe will bring you a lot of gains.

1) I knew nothing about football and only started betting because people around me were watching and betting on games. Naturally, I ended up losing.

2) I had some knowledge of football and had preferences for certain big teams and star players. I tended to bet on these teams, regardless of the odds. I still ended up losing.

3) I started to learn a bit about the routes of football betting and developed my own opinions about some matches. However, I still lost. I started to look for online analyses but often wondered why their optimistic predictions didn't lead to wins.

4) After numerous setbacks, I began to explore different markets. I bought matches in various categories but continued to lose more than I won. I started to analyze my experiences, developed methods and principles, and although I still lost, I began to see progress.

5) I started to pay attention to experts online and began to analyze changes in odds and handicaps. I listened to experts' opinions but sometimes realized they couldn't always be right. I started to develop my own methods and began keeping records of my bets. Before each match, I reviewed my past records to identify winning patterns, but I still lost.

6) Losing too much made me more cautious. At this stage, fellow bettors split into different categories:

- Some claimed to be experts based on their past experiences, set up websites, and collected members, but they were not making money. After a few scams, they were scorned.
   - Some started working with bookmakers, becoming their agents and influencing others. They frequently spread rumors and insider information online to create confusion.

7) I realized that football betting was a complex subject. Faced with bookmakers who were experts in probability, mathematics, and public psychology, every aspect of the odds and handicaps was carefully designed. I began to understand it to some extent, daring to challenge the traps, follow public opinions, and make bold judgments before matches. However, due to limited personal resources and a desire for more bets, I still bought into many hidden scenarios, leading to an inability to achieve a high success rate.

8) I began to accurately analyze odds and used mathematical methods to interpret the differences in Asian and European handicaps. I used computer-assisted analysis and specialized software to understand bookmakers' opening strategies and trends. I eventually broke through to a 60% success rate and started making a profit.

9) I began to achieve positive results. With an average success rate of over 65%, my level exceeded 10,000 people. I started to go undercover or was recruited by major bookmakers. In the end, I looked back at my journey with a smile, guided others, and reminisced about the glorious years.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-10-2023 21:00:10 | Show all posts
"The experts can win money, it's not easy for us."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits