Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Bitcoin's collapse, yet I benefitted from my brief involvement.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 23-10-2023 13:45:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
"At the beginning of the year, I had just quit my job and wanted to study something at home. I decided to try my hand at virtual currencies, specifically Bitcoin. I thought I could make some money from it. However, as I delved into it, I lost interest midway, and eventually, I abandoned the idea. I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Fast forward to recent times, and Bitcoin's price plummeted rapidly, resembling a freefall. It even gained the trending label ""Bitcoin is dead"" on Google searches last week. While I was aware that ""Bitcoin is dead"" had trended before, this time it reached a peak not seen since 2018.

Peter Schiff, a long-time critic of Bitcoin and a proponent of gold, seized this opportunity to criticize Bitcoin, claiming that this crash is just the beginning, and Bitcoin will not recover. Interestingly, even though Peter has consistently criticized cryptocurrencies, he changed his tune and suggested that the cryptocurrency market might have a future, but Bitcoin definitely does not.

Honestly, when I saw Bitcoin's trend, I had mixed feelings. I felt somewhat relieved that I abandoned it earlier this year, which spared me from the massive Bitcoin price crash. In retrospect, my short-lived interest in Bitcoin saved me.

However, there's a downside to my inconsistency. Over the years, my short-lived passions have cost me several opportunities. Therefore, my mixed feelings about this stroke of luck made me realize that I can't rely on luck forever. It's essential to make changes.

Thankfully, I've now found a new job, an ordinary office job, and I'm determined to give it my all. I hope this time I won't ruin it with my fickle interests."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 23-10-2023 15:24:25 | Show all posts
It's all fate; no need to dwell on it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-10-2023 10:15:55 | Show all posts
Cryptocurrencies lack real value support, and a collapse is only a matter of time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-10-2023 12:00:30 | Show all posts
As long as there is no leverage involved, Bitcoin can still recover.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-10-2023 13:08:28 | Show all posts
The significant crash of Bitcoin was something many people didn't anticipate because the dream was just too ideal in their minds.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-10-2023 13:14:54 | Show all posts
It seems that sometimes giving up halfway might not be a bad thing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list