Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

My strategy is the "Four-Zhu Road Method.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-10-2023 21:02:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kapil334 at 27-12-2023 06:23 AM

The strategy I use is the ""Four-Zhu Road Method."" In reality, baccarat is a game with a 2-to-1 payout ratio. There's no need to overthink or try to decipher it, as doing so can be time-consuming and exhausting. The key is to maintain a carefree attitude, not worrying about short-term wins or losses. When you win, celebrate with a smile; when you lose, consider it entertainment expenses. Only by adhering to this mindset can you play baccarat with ease and without pressure.

Here are the steps for this strategy:

1. I consistently use the Four-Zhu Road method, and it has been working reasonably well for me. Specifically, I focus on the last outcome in the Four-Zhu Road and bet on whether it's an odd or even result. Here's how it works:

- If the last outcome is Banker-Player-Banker, I bet on Banker.
   - If the last outcome is Player-Banker-Player, I bet on Player.

2. If a "Tie" is dealt, I consider it as the same type as the preceding outcome and place my bet accordingly.

3. It's essential to set your own stop-loss limit. I stop betting every time I win one unit. I generally wait for two or more consecutive "Even" results before I start betting.

4. Occasionally, there might be a series of consecutive ""Odd"" results. If I'm not confident, I refrain from betting. I aim to win two units in a single shoe (or as per guidance from other roads).

5. I aim to win ten units per day, and I avoid prolonging the session. I make sure to stop when things are going well. I encourage all fellow players to try this strategy first and then use it in real games.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-10-2023 11:16:58 | Show all posts
The "Four-Zhu Road Method" is worth studying for our fellow players.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 26-10-2023 11:43:27 | Show all posts
I'll try this method when playing baccarat later.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list