Reply: 3

At 23, Woman Wins Million-Dollar Lottery, Opts for Freedom

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 1-11-2023 11:47:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
This is a story about the dreams and courage of a young woman named Yoyo, whose life took a complete turn after winning a lottery jackpot of one million yuan. Following her win, she made a remarkable decision to quit her job and declared her desire to ""sleep in naturally.""

Yoyo, who entered the advertising industry after graduating, had already accumulated some experience in her career despite her young age. However, in an incredible moment in 2022, during a trip with her boyfriend, she purchased a scratch-off lottery ticket that changed her life. Upon returning from the trip, Yoyo woke up early in the morning, picked up the lottery ticket, and started scratching. She recalled, ""I saw a winning number in the first row when I scratched, and initially, I thought I had won 10 yuan. But after scratching further, I realized the prize was a string of zeros, and my eyes couldn't believe it."" In that moment, she realized that she had won a jackpot of one million yuan.

However, this young woman's story didn't stop at the moment of winning. Two months later, she submitted her resignation to the company. Her decision was quite remarkable, especially considering her age and career prospects. The arrival of this prize changed her life, but she firmly believes that her decision was the right one because she desired some time off and a life of freedom.

She explained that work had once taken up most of her time, with the company requiring her to attend frequent meetings that even encroached on her lunch breaks and weekends. She described these meetings as ""empty talk and pie in the sky."" Consequently, she quickly made up her mind to resign in pursuit of more freedom and relaxation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 1-11-2023 11:48:00 | Show all posts
It's truly enviable. Just by putting the money in a bank as a fixed deposit, you can earn some interest.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-11-2023 19:18:23 | Show all posts
If I were to win when I'm older, I would also pursue the life I desire.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-11-2023 20:50:25 | Show all posts
With the time not spent on work, she can pursue her dreams, read more books, and explore the beauty of the world. This kind of life is truly wonderful.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list