Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Airplane food choice predicts your luck!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 10:02:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Today, let's imagine ourselves on a plane and test what kind of luck is most favorable for us!

If you were to choose food on the plane, what would you pick?

A. Pasta
B. Pastries
C. Dim Sum
D. Hamburger

[A, Official Luck is Favorable] You're generally a hardworking individual, seen as a professional by colleagues and family. Last year, you caught the attention of your superiors due to your outstanding performance, so if there are any changes in your job this year, you'll be the first person they think of. Your colleagues highly trust you, and your position will gradually rise this year. If you choose to advance, your career will have great prospects. However, you must maintain your previous attitude and avoid arrogance to go even further!

[B, Love Luck is Highly Favorable] You are someone who fully utilizes your strengths. Recently, there will be significant changes in your love life, potentially intensifying your emotions and causing some pressure. You'll use your strengths to showcase yourself. In the eyes of your friends and colleagues, you are a very comfortable presence. You understand the lively atmosphere and radiate charm. You'll unconsciously attract the opposite sex.

[C, Noble Luck is Most Favorable] You are a very warm, knowledgeable, and helpful person. You have a gentle temperament, are modest and polite, and take your responsibilities seriously. In your life, you have both noble individuals and some wealth. In the future, you'll have noble people helping you to open up pathways for small fortunes, leading to some growth in your finances. Your work and life will become smoother.

[D, Wealth Luck is Most Favorable] You possess a great talent for making money, and you are confident, independent, intelligent, and capable. You have a keen sense for business and make accurate and decisive judgments. You will have excellent opportunities to make money in the near future. There will be many chances, and your previous persistence and efforts will finally yield results, bringing wealth to your side.

Every individual faces life's pressures, and occasional relaxation is a necessity.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 12:50:13 | Show all posts
I would choose a hamburger, it seems like I need to be more decisive.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 16:14:02 | Show all posts
I chose B, but I don't really want any peach blossom luck.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 20:36:32 | Show all posts
I chose C, and it seems to have some similarities with reality, right?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 21:26:19 | Show all posts
I chose B, and it's not quite what I imagined.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 22:12:11 | Show all posts
Of course, if I were in first class, I would take everything.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list