Reply: 4

I really can't appreciate the trends.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 24-11-2023 13:47:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Who doesn't have wealthy friends these days? Recently, my friend showed me photos of his BE@RBRICK that he had consecrated in Thailand through someone.

He has been investing in this for a year, and the value has increased tenfold, with the highest selling for 300,000. Wasn't it trending last year? If I remember correctly, those born in the 90s could make tens of thousands from trading one bear. Maybe now everyone is into buying land in the metaverse and NFT artworks, so BE@RBRICK doesn't have many enthusiasts?

Honestly, I can't appreciate it. Why would anyone spend tens of thousands to buy a bear that may not even look good? Can you eat it? My friend told me he spent 9,380 yuan to buy a Tom&Jerry BE@RBRICK, and I was dumbfounded. That amount could be several months' salary for an ordinary person! I wouldn't buy it; isn't it better to use the money for travel?

People who follow trends are probably just rich. If you ask those who are struggling in life to try it, they might not even have money for their next meal, and they are buying a bear hoping it will double in value?

Not to mention BE@RBRICK, even the current hot trends like NFT and the metaverse have high entry barriers. It's a game for the wealthy, helping them get richer. In any case, I can't appreciate it."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-11-2023 21:29:29 | Show all posts
I also find it a bit hard to understand this new trend.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-11-2023 06:49:00 | Show all posts
I also don't know where the value of this bear lies.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-11-2023 07:19:54 | Show all posts
Fashion changes frequently, making it difficult for people to adapt.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-11-2023 07:24:52 | Show all posts
Fashion is just a so-called new thing that rises in popularity for a short period of time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list