Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Some people, despite their limited abilities, have reasons to stay.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 24-11-2023 13:54:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Niranjan4777 at 24-11-2023 02:13 PM

Hi everyone~ Today, I suddenly felt the urge to write something, so here I am! I plan to write about the England national football team.

As a devoted Premier League fan, I'm quite knowledgeable about anything related to the league. Simultaneously, I'm a fan of the England national football team. With the Premier League thriving and the FA pushing for the development of local youth training, the current England team is filled with talented players. Each position has at least two world-class players, and even players with strength, like Foden, who are not regulars in the England squad.

So, with such a strong lineup, why has it been over 30 years since England last won a major trophy? Many attribute it to the England manager Southgate. The FA aims to assemble an all-English team, including the manager. Even though Southgate's tactics may not be top-notch, he's considered decent among English managers, leading to his continued tenure. However, given the current world-class value of the England squad, if Southgate fails to win a major trophy in the next World Cup, he might have to step down.

One reason I can tolerate Southgate is his excellent management of the dressing room. The current England team is filled with stars, and without good dressing room management, even strong tactics can fail. With intense rivalries between teams in the Premier League, handling player dynamics is crucial. However, Southgate has proven capable of bringing all players together, fostering harmony even between arch-rivals like Arsenal's Saka and Tottenham's Kane. So, in this regard, Southgate deserves further observation for the next two years.

The current England football team is exceptionally talented, and the team spirit is unprecedented. As a Premier League fan, I genuinely hope England can win the European Championship next year and secure the World Cup in three years. I've watched these England players grow from a young age, and as a fan, I truly wish for them to become England's golden generation.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-11-2023 10:09:15 | Show all posts
There is a reason for every existence; those who can stay must have their own shining moments. After all, no matter how ordinary a person may seem, there are times when they shine.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-11-2023 10:34:54 | Show all posts
Coming or going, there are always reasons behind it, and whether someone is good or not depends on individual perspectives, which are bound to differ.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-11-2023 09:42:01 | Show all posts
His presence must serve a purpose if he can stay. Perhaps the team needs someone like him to complement and support the strengths of others?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 27-11-2023 10:21:38 | Show all posts
People who can stay must have something to offer. If they lack the ability, they won't last long and will eventually withdraw on their own.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list