Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Feeling unwilling after losing money! He even wanted the police to support him?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-11-2023 12:56:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kamal531 at 22-12-2023 02:11 PM

Some people feel bitter when they lose money in gambling, but it's truly the first time I've seen someone lose money and seek help from the police. This person is either not very smart or overly honest. Let's take a look at how it all unfolded!

Just a few days ago, a man called the police station and said, Officers, I'm here to report a case. I lost tens of thousands of yuan in gambling.Seeing this, I'm sure everyone, like me, wonders if there's something wrong with this person. After reporting the case, the police investigated and arrested all those involved in the gambling. Everyone truthfully admitted that they did participate in illegal gambling. Initially, they gathered to pick oranges, and then the person in question suggested playing Three Card Brag using poker cards for gambling. It started innocently, but by the afternoon, he had lost over ten thousand yuan. Frustrated, he proposed to continue gambling in the evening, and ended up losing tens of thousands more, leading to the unusual situation of reporting to the police.

If you can afford to gamble, you should be prepared to lose! Moreover, it was his own proposal to gamble in the first place. If he knew he would end up like this, why did he start? Some people are like that, entering into the game with enthusiasm but refusing to accept the consequences when they lose. As you can see, this is the result. In gambling, there's a winner and a loser; it's impossible to win all the time. When you lose, you should accept it gracefully instead of reacting like this.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-11-2023 13:14:49 | Show all posts
Does it mean that he went to the police after losing money, wanting to get the money back?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-11-2023 21:17:17 | Show all posts
As a normal person, it's impossible to understand the magical thought process behind his actions in any way.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-11-2023 21:21:10 | Show all posts
It seems he acted on impulse and lost his senses for a moment to make such a move.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-11-2023 07:53:43 | Show all posts
This guy is a typical sore loser.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list