Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

What touches the deepest pain points in your soul?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-12-2023 06:49:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
It's been a long time since we had a good chat. Today, let's talk about what can touch the deepest pain points in your soul.

I believe everyone has vulnerabilities, the deepest pain points in their hearts. In the forum, for everyone, the pain point is probably losing money, in other words, chips. However, the size of the chips also matters. Depending on the base amount of the chips, everyone's pain points are different. Some people bet thousands or millions in one go, so a few hundred or a few dozen doesn't matter to them. But for those who bet only a few tens of dollars, losing a significant amount, say a thousand or eight hundred, can be quite painful, hitting their pain points.

Looking back, I remember losing a few dozen before, and it was a bit painful.

I believe some friends are like me. As we age, we become more indifferent to money. Besides chips, the pain points in the deepest part of your heart are definitely more than that.

For some, the pain point is their power. Recently, something happened in my unit. The unit is upgrading, and the big leader is going from department level to bureau level, making him extremely happy. However, it's tough for the people below him. If one day he goes from bureau level back to department level, wouldn't it also be painful for him?

For some, the pain point is being a miser. Even if they lose a dollar on the street one day, they'll have nightmares at night.

For some, the pain point is their parents. Absolutely not allowing anyone to insult or harm their parents.

For some, the pain point is their children. Just seeing their children suffer a bit makes their hearts ache.

For some, the pain point is their wife. Seeing their wife being wronged, not living well, they curse themselves for not being a man. Last week, I had a quarrel with my wife, and we didn't talk for four or five days. It was so uncomfortable in my heart. My wife called me many times, but I didn't answer. Over the weekend, I called her back. She was concerned and caring, and I felt a complicated feeling in my heart. When I went home over the weekend, I carefully looked at my wife's face. She had more white hair, more wrinkles, and she looked much older than when she was young. I shouldn't have treated her like that. This fragile woman is the pain point in my heart. Thinking back to those dozens I lost, it doesn't hurt as much as it does now.

If there's someone with a similar mindset to mine, take good care of your wife. When will making money be enough? It's not easy to encounter a woman who truly cares for you in this life. I won't even mention those women who are only after money. A wife who sincerely cares for you, worries about you, and takes care of you when you're unwell is the most precious woman in the world.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-12-2023 09:53:38 | Show all posts
Family, love, and life directly impact me. I think that covers it all.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-12-2023 09:58:46 | Show all posts
This is indeed a very emotional moment.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-12-2023 12:46:31 | Show all posts
Then it must be the health of my family.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-12-2023 12:48:16 | Show all posts
Thinking too much is meaningless!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-12-2023 21:53:08 | Show all posts
It seems that many issues are related to money.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-12-2023 07:52:57 | Show all posts
Now, only the lack of money can touch me; everything else doesn't matter.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list