Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Courage lies in trying everything, fear in not trying at all.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-12-2023 08:06:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Sports really bring various possibilities. This reminds me of some experiences from my youth when I had limited social exposure. At that time, I was quite reserved, especially when I was looking for a job. Numerous failed interviews shattered my confidence, and I often wondered if there was something fundamentally lacking in me, leading to my constant rejection.

Although I eventually found a job through luck, reflecting on the situation later made me realize that it wasn't a result of any significant changes I made at that time. Instead, it was simply because I fortunately found a company willing to take me in. Years later, as I revisited those memories, it became clear that lack of self-confidence prevented me from showcasing my abilities and personality during interviews.

Back then, fearing mistakes during interviews, I refrained from speaking too much, thinking that minimizing words would reduce the chances of errors. Little did I know, for interviews, this approach is fatal. Interviewers are not primarily concerned with how few mistakes you make but rather with your abilities, communication skills, character, and the contributions you can bring. If you don't dare to express these aspects, the interview is likely to end in failure.

Therefore, it's crucial to have confidence in oneself. If you lack confidence, consider the phrase mentioned earlier: "In sports, everything is possible." This phrase holds true in real life as well. You might fail, but at the same time, you might succeed. The odds are 50-50, so don't worry about failure. As long as it doesn't involve life-threatening situations, try as much as you can—there will always be opportunities for us.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-12-2023 11:32:55 | Show all posts
To live life smoothly, be fearless of anything.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-12-2023 12:35:21 | Show all posts
"Confidence is the key to success; bravely showcase yourself, and perhaps the opportunity is just moments away.
"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-12-2023 08:43:44 | Show all posts
I'm considering trying infidelity, but I don't even have the courage for that. What should I do?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-12-2023 12:38:51 | Show all posts
Sports, like life, offers endless opportunities.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-12-2023 12:43:40 | Show all posts
Don't be afraid of failure; keep trying, and opportunities will come.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list