Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Dated for a year and scammed out of tens of millions, what about the promised...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-12-2023 21:33:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I look left, right, up, and down, and I feel like this isn't love but a premeditated scam! Why do I say this? Keep reading, and you might agree with what I'm saying; your fists might even clench in anger.

Recently, a woman named Tian reported that she was swindled out of millions by a boyfriend she had known for over a year. In less than a month of their relationship, the man borrowed 4 million yuan from her. At the same time, he and his father used a fake property certificate to request a 5 million yuan loan, falsely claiming that the girlfriend's loan was for investment. However, Tian only lent half the amount to her boyfriend. Later, when the loan matured, the boyfriend couldn't repay the debt, and Tian learned through an intermediary that the house had been mortgaged.

Not only that, during their relationship, the boyfriend also taught Tian how to play Texas Hold'em, causing her to lose nearly 5 million yuan to the man's friends within a month, with the highest loss in a single night reaching over 2 million yuan. Ah, doesn't this seem like a blatant money scam in the name of love? From herself to her father and then to friends, luckily the girl woke up in the end, or she could have been scammed to the last penny. It seems that the next time I encounter a handsome guy wanting to teach me Texas Hold'em, I'll definitely be extra cautious; otherwise, I might be the next victim."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-12-2023 21:39:55 | Show all posts
The society is too scary nowadays, and various fears of marriage and childbearing are caused by these people.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-12-2023 08:09:36 | Show all posts
Give me ten million, and I'll definitely give you love, the kind that lasts until death do us part.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-12-2023 08:33:47 | Show all posts
This woman seems a bit irrational; even if she's not deceived this time, she might fall for someone else's scam next time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-12-2023 09:13:23 | Show all posts
This is just a straightforward scam, only with roles reversed.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list