Reply: 1

Baccarat Strategy: Open, 3 in a Row, 5 Consecutive - Steady

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 24-12-2023 12:31:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Today, I would like to introduce a relatively simple baccarat strategy - 'Open Door, Continuously Three Must Connect Five.'

For those familiar with baccarat strategies, the name may already reveal the essence of what I am about to share. However, to cater to a broader audience, I will provide a brief overview of this technique.

The phrase 'Open Door, Continuously Three Must Connect Five' refers to the occurrence of three consecutive dragon outcomes (four consecutive wins) within the first five hands of a new shoe. Following this pattern, there is a probability of over 90% that the fifth hand will continue the winning streak.

As players, our task is straightforward. We roam various game halls on the AG platform every day, looking for games that are either shuffling or have just started. Upon noticing three consecutive dragon outcomes, we immediately join the game.

However, it's crucial not to rush into placing bets at this point. Instead, we wait for the outcome of the fourth hand. If the fourth hand breaks the winning streak, we exit and move on to other tables, seeking new opportunities. If the fourth hand doesn't break the streak, we can adjust our betting size on the fifth hand to potentially maximize profits.

It's important to note that I have tested this method only on the AG platform, and its effectiveness on other platforms is uncertain. I recommend that players conduct their own tests for verification.

Additionally, some players might question the practicality of this method, considering that it might take a long time for a shoe to progress, and the opportunity for consecutive dragon outcomes might be rare. In reality, such opportunities are not uncommon, with around half of the twelve tables exhibiting this pattern, achieving a probability of over 50%.

Ultimately, success in gambling relies on patience. If one lacks the patience to wait for opportunities, they may not be suited for the world of gambling.

I hope the information shared above proves helpful to everyone.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-12-2023 12:42:24 | Show all posts
After watching this game, I feel like getting into some gaming myself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list