Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Guide with professional help, set boundaries, offer support—no enabling.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-12-2023 07:17:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
In today's world, who hasn't played online games, regardless of age? To be honest, online games not only bring us enjoyment but also serve as a way to alleviate the monotony of our fast-paced lives. If our daily routine consists only of work and home, it can be quite dull.

Recently, I came across a video while scrolling through my phone. It was about a young dad taking care of his child while playing games. He placed the baby in a bucket, and the adorable child innocently blinked, occasionally letting out a burp, quiet and cute without causing any trouble.

Personally, I think he might be too immersed in it, excessively addicted to video games, affecting his normal work and life.

I also have a question for myself: How can I help someone close to me with a severe gambling addiction? We all know that gambling is primarily a psychological and emotional satisfaction. Therefore, what we should focus on is the mental shift during gambling. For those who are excessively addicted to gambling, helping them quit is not an easy task.

Guiding gamblers to cultivate a positive mindset, making them realize that life is a beautiful thing, is crucial. Many gamblers tend to neglect their lives and destinies when they lose confidence in life. It is challenging to help them develop regular and coordinated living habits, and it requires constant attention and assistance from friends and relatives.

When friends or relatives are addicted to gambling, how can we ignore it? We should help them recognize the dangers of gambling, make them aware of how people quit gambling, and encourage them to seek help.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-12-2023 10:58:57 | Show all posts
Actually, it still comes down to advising with kind words. If they don't listen, there's nothing else we can do.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-12-2023 17:24:13 | Show all posts
Seeking the help of a professional doctor is the only effective way for this, right?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-12-2023 17:33:25 | Show all posts
There's no way around it; they have to want to quit themselves.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list