The Agony of Insomnia: An Unsolvable Conundrum

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 19:43:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Jiten171 at 29-12-2023 11:25 AM

I experienced a rare bout of insomnia last night. Have you ever had such an experience where you're already in deep sleep at night but suddenly wake up, and then despite trying to sleep again, you just can't fall back asleep? That was my situation yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night, visited the bathroom three times in half an hour, but when I tried to force myself back to sleep, it just wouldn't happen. In the end, I had to turn on my computer to see if there was anything to do. I thought about checking the sports match I had placed bets on, but I couldn't concentrate, so I ended up sitting on the couch, scrolling through my phone until morning.

The feeling of insomnia is truly unpleasant, and I occasionally experience such issues. It's manageable on weekends, but if it happens on a regular workday, it can be extremely challenging. Today, I had to go to work despite feeling exhausted. Although my workload was light, working with the aftermath of insomnia was really painful. At times, I even felt like taking a half-day off to rest.

However, there's a silver lining to insomnia. One of the perks is that I get to have breakfast with my mother, who always wakes up earlier than I do. We can also take a stroll in the nearby park before I head to work. The morning atmosphere in the park is truly delightful, with people doing morning exercises everywhere. While walking, I can enjoy the fresh morning air, something unique to early hours. So, despite its drawbacks, insomnia does have its benefits.

Of course, I hope none of you experience insomnia. It causes more mental anguish than the advantages I mentioned, and most importantly, a lack of quality sleep can negatively impact your health.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 22:07:21 | Show all posts
Insomnia is also an illness and it's advisable to consult a doctor.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 23:30:24 | Show all posts
You've completely misunderstood what insomnia is. You're clearly more interested in money than sleep.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 00:42:20 | Show all posts
No solution, don't overthink it, just sleep peacefully.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 04:10:01 | Show all posts
Insomnia can have various causes, but the main one is often overthinking or having a racing mind. It could be due to excessive daytime sleep, or perhaps not feeling fulfilled in one's work. Whatever the reasons, self-reflection and addressing the underlying issues can be a key step in resolving the problem of insomnia.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-9-2023 04:10:39 | Show all posts
It's said that many people in the world experience insomnia, so it seems quite common, right? You can try listening to music to fall asleep or maybe get an aromatherapy diffuser to create a soothing atmosphere.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list