Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Recently, I've found myself in a situation of living paycheck to paycheck.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-1-2024 12:32:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
I've recently found myself in a somewhat difficult situation. I've been feeling a bit financially strained, as it seems challenging to make ends meet with my monthly salary. Some may consider this a minor issue, but for an ordinary worker like me living in the city, it can be quite overwhelming at times.

Firstly, I want to mention that my workplace has strict working hours. I'm often working long hours, leaving me with little time to enjoy a good meal. With the constant rise in the cost of living, it feels like my salary is slowly shrinking. It's nearly impossible to save any money each month.

I've considered taking up part-time work to bridge the financial gap. However, the reality is that my work schedule doesn't allow for it. Working such long hours makes me conflicted: should I continue working hard at my current job or look for higher-paying opportunities elsewhere?

I'd like to ask for advice from everyone here. Have you also experienced feeling that your salary isn't sufficient? With half of your salary disappearing every month, maintaining a decent quality of life becomes challenging due to the fast-paced lifestyle. Sometimes, I genuinely wish to find a method that doesn't require sacrificing rest time but can still improve my financial situation. Besides seeking additional income, are there any other methods you suggest for earning more money or effective financial planning on a monthly basis?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-1-2024 13:31:34 | Show all posts
First of all, it's necessary to break the habit of spending extravagantly. Money should be budgeted, and unnecessary expenses should be avoided for the time being.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-1-2024 15:54:31 | Show all posts
Every method is worth taking a look and learning from.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-1-2024 21:03:57 | Show all posts
Earning money is just too difficult after all.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-1-2024 04:47:49 | Show all posts
Earn more, spend less—that's the solution for you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list