Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 0

Ravi Shastri talks about R Ashwin's new hairstyle, warns England of spinner'?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-2-2024 16:25:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ravi Shastri ,the former Indian coach and player speaks about   all-rounder R Ashwin and he told  could  he can  huge impact in the upcoming Test series between India and England.
Ashwin already has terrific record against England with 88 wickets in 19 test matches   and one century against him which came in 2021  at the MA Chidambaram stadium in Chennai .
In BCCI award ceremony talked about Ashwin new hair style and told Aswin can be big threat for England team in the upcoming test series
“Ashwin just mentioned, I am going to get up do better. Now that he has had this haircut and his brains are free, with the air going through, now can you imagine what all he is thinking? There could be a 'Theesra', there could be a 'choutha'. England will find out very soon, in the next couple of months"
He also talked about young players
"I think my first advice to them (young players) would be to tell them it's a great game. There's no shortcut to success. You'd be a hero on Tuesday, and then the game will bring you down on Sunday. So cash in when the going is good, be even more determined. You don't need any motivation these days with the kind of bucks that are in the game. Be driven. Do better than yesterday, every single day"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list