Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

In this world, apart from yourself, nobody loves you more than you do.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-2-2024 20:45:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
In this world, nobody truly understands how to love yourself better than you do. Look at the people around us, always busy chasing after something, forgetting the most important thing—taking care of themselves.

I remember once, a friend of mine was chatting with me. She said she was always busy trying to meet other people's expectations, always trying to please others, but she always felt a sense of emptiness and exhaustion inside. She said she realized that apart from herself, nobody could truly understand her needs, and nobody could truly give her the love she desired.

This made me think a lot. We are always seeking approval and love from outside, but we neglect the most important person—ourselves. You know what? Loving yourself isn't selfish; it's a responsible act towards oneself. When you learn to take care of yourself, only then can you love others better and care for those around you.

I remember once feeling low and thinking the whole world was unfair to me. But later, I realized that what I needed wasn't approval from others, but rather self-acceptance. I needed not love from others, but the love I give to myself.

So, from that moment on, I started treating myself a little better. I began to give myself some time, do things I enjoyed, and pay attention to my feelings and needs. You know what? It felt amazing because I finally found that love that truly belonged to me.

So, no matter what happens in this world, remember, you are always the most important person. Only when you learn to love yourself can you truly feel the beauty of life. So, please take good care of yourself because apart from yourself, nobody can love you more than you do.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-2-2024 20:52:04 | Show all posts
People nowadays tend to be quite selfish and opportunistic.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-2-2024 21:00:54 | Show all posts
So it's even more important to love yourself, to treat yourself well before thinking about others.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-2-2024 08:16:14 | Show all posts
Of course, besides yourself, your parents love you the most.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list