Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

The world of football is indeed unpredictable and ever-changing.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-9-2023 10:03:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I believe many of you have heard the saying, ""Thirty years on the east bank of the river, thirty years on the west bank of the river."" This phrase can be applied in various aspects of daily life, and in 20 years, it can transform a village into a sizable town. Similarly, this saying is applicable in the football world, and changes can occur even before 30 years pass. Especially after witnessing the changes in the Premier League over the past year, I'm even more astounded by this saying.

The first thing that comes to mind is the moment when Cristiano Ronaldo and Manchester United parted ways. In football, even just three years can bring about significant transformations. I couldn't have imagined that Arsenal, which once struggled to spend 30 million euros on a player, could now offer £100 million for one. I couldn't have anticipated that Chelsea, within a short two years, would overhaul their core lineup. I also couldn't have foreseen that Manchester City, after winning the Champions League, would establish itself as one of Europe's powerhouses, and even their spending appears more rational than the extravagant spree they went on in the past.

There's no such thing as an eternal dynasty; there is only eternal competition."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-9-2023 10:14:04 | Show all posts
Just like stocks, it's unpredictable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits