Reply: 2

How to Determine Long Baccarat Streaks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-3-2024 21:55:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
In general, in online gambling, long streaks of banker (long red) or player (long blue) are frequently observed. So how to seize these long banker or player streaks? My method is to bet immediately when there are two consecutive bankers or players. For example, if banker is represented by 1 and player by 2, and the pattern is like 121211, I bet on banker after the second occurrence of 1, and if the pattern continues as 1212122, I bet on player after the second occurrence of 2.

Some may ask why wait for two occurrences? Well, it's about following banker with banker and player with player, isn't it?

Now, let me offer another perspective. Consider this, can you predict a long streak after just one occurrence of banker or player? If two occurrences happen, it's clear evidence indicating a high probability of a long banker or player streak.

You might find this explanation a bit puzzling, but that's how I express it. Give it some thought.

Now, let's discuss the betting strategies for following long banker or player streaks.

Many people use various betting progressions like 1248 or 112233, and so on... I'm not even sure about them myself.

However, I stick to flat betting, simply following banker or player until it breaks. Why flat betting? Well, I have another idea about that.

For instance, if the pattern is 121211, I bet on banker and continue until it breaks (1 represents banker, 2 represents player). If the next outcome is 2, I lose one unit this round.

If the next two outcomes are 1 and 2, it's okay, no loss this round. I win one unit and lose one unit.

If the next three outcomes are 1, 1, 2, I gain one unit this round.

If the next four outcomes are 1, 1, 1, 2, I gain two units this round.

If the next five outcomes are 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, I gain three units this round.

If I'm lucky enough to catch a streak of fifteen bankers, that's a profit of fourteen units.

After all this explanation, do you see the difference between using flat betting and other progressive betting systems?

The difference lies in this: with flat betting, as long as you win one unit, you don't lose for that round, and you can truly capture the tail end of a streak.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-3-2024 13:56:31 | Show all posts
Brother's suggestions and perspectives are quite good.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 26-3-2024 23:38:07 | Show all posts
Your perspectives are very insightful, and your decision based on forum discussions is admirable. I didn't expect your eloquence to be so impressive.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list