Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

A colleague got fired by the company because of gambling issues.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-3-2024 15:34:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
A colleague was fired by the company due to gambling issues. Actually, our company has never been accepting of people with gambling habits, probably afraid of, you know, fearing embezzlement or something...

It's been said that recently, our company suddenly had such news circulating. A colleague was let go because of gambling problems. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it. It's said that this colleague has always had a gambling addiction, but never did I imagine that they would lose their job because of it. When I heard this news, I felt deeply moved. After all, in the workplace, one faces various temptations and tests, but sticking to principles is really not easy.

This news also sparked some discussions within our company. Some people think the company did the right thing and cannot tolerate such illegal and disciplinary behavior. Others express sympathy, believing that everyone makes mistakes and perhaps some tolerance and help should be given. Regardless, this incident has indeed taught us a lesson. In the workplace, one must always keep a clear mind, stay away from various temptations, to move forward steadily. Hopefully, this colleague can pick themselves up soon, reassess their life, and choose the right path.

I don't know whether to pity him or not. After all, it's his own fault. If he didn't have a gambling habit, the company probably wouldn't have shown him the door, right? Whenever he lost money, he would borrow from our colleagues. One colleague has been owed by him for over a year and still hasn't been paid back. Now, this is what happened. A perfectly good job is gone, which is quite a pity! So, everyone, don't let gambling blind your eyes. Focus on doing your job well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-3-2024 23:02:10 | Show all posts
There are various ways to gamble.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits