Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

The wife is distressed that her husband's affair is not with a human...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-3-2024 08:23:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Marriage troubles often boil down to a few common reasons, with infidelity being the most prevalent. Today's protagonist is a 33-year-old American wife who took to social media to vent about her husband's affair, which cost her about £8000. The explosive part? The third party who broke up the marriage wasn't even human!

What? Not human? Is it a "ghost" then? Luckily, it's not a ghost. If it were, you'd surely scold me for being superstitious, boring, or childish! So if it's not a ghost, what could it be? Let's patiently find out... According to reports, the 33-year-old wife stated that she and her 39-year-old husband had been married for six years, with no children and just two dogs in the family. They always had mutual trust, even sharing their phones and other private matters. She described their relationship as very close with no issues whatsoever. However, she stumbled upon her husband making payments to a model named Sofia Lopez.

The wife revealed that she found her husband purchasing gifts for Lopez on a gift website. When she confronted him, he claimed to have been scammed by phishing emails. Naturally, the wife didn't buy it and continued investigating, discovering that her husband had been engaging with Lopez online for nearly four months, showering her with various gifts, including lingerie, shoes, and spending approximately £8000. He even called her during work and received many provocative photos.

The wife explained that the "paramour" of her husband was a Latin beauty who looked stunning and sexy, but here's the kicker—she wasn't human! Turns out, she was an artificial intelligence! The wife began to wonder if her husband suffered from delusions, developing feelings for a nonexistent character, which was difficult for her to comprehend. However, the husband denied the affair, claiming to be drawn to and obsessed with "a video game," unable to explain it himself.

Currently, the wife has asked her husband to temporarily move out and stay with a friend because she needs time and space to contemplate their future. Meanwhile, she sought help from netizens, asking whether having an affair with AI constitutes cheating and if it can be grounds for divorce. "I don't even know how to explain this to my family if I really decide to divorce."

Some netizens believe that regardless of whether the object of her husband's affection is a real person, the crucial point is that his heart is no longer with his wife. They say, "She talks like a woman, looks like a woman, and is called like a woman, so it already counts as cheating. Others reminded her, "Are you sure this 'third party' is really artificial intelligence? Or did your husband tell you she is?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-3-2024 08:48:56 | Show all posts
I feel it counts as infidelity.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-3-2024 09:33:22 | Show all posts
I'm concerned about the future of humanity. Will we be controlled by these intelligent devices?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list