Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

Survival in the despicable, development in the prostration.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-3-2024 09:30:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
No matter how many things, how many difficulties, they are just episodes in life. Between goals and starting points lie rough roads and thorns. The contradiction between ideals and reality can only be reconciled through struggle. Difficulties may deter the weak but invigorate the strong. After the storm, there is a road paved with flowers! As long as we strive, there is hope. I hope all brothers can succeed on their journey.

In the process of gambling, there are many obstacles. We should not be overly greedy, nor should we lose our fighting spirit. Don't be greedy; you cannot have everything. Don't despair; you cannot have nothing. What we need to do, what we want to achieve, must be clear. We should not be discouraged or disappointed. Even gaining a little profit on the gambling field can become a source of happiness and fulfillment in life. Today's battle, I thank the house for sparing me, although the profits are not much, being able to live a simple life is already satisfying.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-3-2024 09:34:48 | Show all posts
As long as there's strategy, goals, and patience, the rest is just a matter of taking off and soaring!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-3-2024 17:39:54 | Show all posts
This is life, isn't it?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list