Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Who will be the commentators for the India-Pakistan match?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-9-2023 16:28:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
A match is incomplete without commentary. The commentary makes us not feel bored in a long game. This Asia Cup, who will be the commentators for the India-Pakistan match?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-9-2023 16:56:57 | Show all posts
Edited by gopal at 2023-9-9 19:28

English Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Matthew Hayden, Andy Flower, Marvan Atapattu, Sanjay Manjrekar, Deep Dasgupta, Shamim Chowdhury, Bazid Khan, Roshan Abeysinghe, Dominic Cork and Aamer Sohail.

Hindi Ravi Shastri, Harbhajan Singh, Gautam Gambhir Irfan Pathan, Piyush Chawla, Sanjay Bangar, Mohammad Kaif, Aditya Tare, Padamjeet Sehrawat, Rajat Bhatia, Jatin Sapru and Raman Bhanot.

Telugu MSK Prasad, Venugopal Rao, NC Kaushik, Ashish Reddy, T Suman and Kalyan Krishna

Tamil Muthuraman R, Nanee, RJ Balaji, S Badrinath, Yomahesh Vijayakumar, S Sriram, S Ramesh, and K Srikkanth.

Kannada Vijay Bharadwaj, Srinivasa Murthy P, Bharath Chipli, Vinay Kumar, Pavan Deshpande, and Sunil Joshi.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-9-2023 17:24:45 | Show all posts
Although there are many commentators for the Asia Cup this time, I only listen to the Hindi commentary and the discussions between Gambhir, Shastri, Pathan, and Kaif are the best.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-9-2023 17:43:12 | Show all posts
I don't care about the commentators. I will be in the office watching the game on mute. Although I turn on the volume for the #askstar section with the commentators where the audience asks the question to the commentators.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list