Reply: 3

OKX global brand ambassador Grealish launches the "my fabric"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-4-2024 20:47:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
OKX announced on the 22nd of March, UK time, that they have renewed their contract with Manchester City midfielder Jack Grealish, allowing him to continue serving as the global brand ambassador for OKX. Additionally, OKX remains the official sleeve badge partner of Manchester City. According to the agreement between the two parties, Grealish will participate in a series of exclusive activities involving fan interactions, starting from the "my fabric" campaign launched today.

The "my fabric" brand campaign focuses on the personal journeys of Grealish and several other brand ambassadors, highlighting their relentless spirit and resilience, as well as the various challenges they have overcome in pursuit of their dreams. Over the coming weeks and months, OKX will continue to expand its brand activities, with other yet-to-be-announced brand ambassadors making appearances through online and social media platforms.

Haider Rafique, Chief Marketing Officer of OKX, stated, "Sports have the power to evoke strong emotions, whether it's the joy of victory or the disappointment of defeat. As a brand, we understand the tremendous value we can bring to fans by providing them with unique insights into their favorite players through our platform. Therefore, we are proud to launch the 'my fabric' campaign, which allows fans to get closer to the players and understand how they have reached the pinnacle of their sporting careers."

Jack Grealish commented, "I am delighted to continue working with OKX, as they are providing more exciting experiences for fans worldwide. I am very eager to share snippets of my football career and how I have overcome various challenges in the 'my fabric' campaign. I hope to inspire fans to chase their dreams through sharing my experiences."

OKX first collaborated with Manchester City Football Club in March 2022 and further deepened their partnership in July 2022, becoming the official training kit partner for the club's 2022/23 season. In June 2023, OKX reached a new multi-year agreement with the club to become their official sleeve badge partner. Last year, OKX's collaboration with Manchester City Football Club was successful, allowing millions of fans worldwide to engage with OKX's brand through innovative Web3 experiences like OKX Collective. Fans can interact closely with players from Manchester City, including Jack Grealish, through these Web3 experiences.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-4-2024 20:50:41 | Show all posts
I only play single matches in football; I can't handle the difficult ones.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-4-2024 08:29:35 | Show all posts
I've watched a lot of football, so I know some things, but I still don't know how to play.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-4-2024 09:54:38 | Show all posts
I should catch up on the news more often.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list