Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

Binge-watching and gaming for 20 days to earn $94,000!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-4-2024 07:43:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
What?! Binge-watching and gaming are totally my strong suits! Are you telling me that binge-watching and gaming can actually be a job, and you can earn $20,000 Australian dollars in just 20 days?! I mean, this job must be tailor-made for me! Wait a minute! Don't tell me you guys also think this is a job tailor-made for you...

What kind of job is this amazing? Nowadays, many office workers toil away every day, exhausted, yet their salaries are not as substantial as they hope. But now, there's such a job that allows you to easily enjoy a high salary, and the job content is just binge-watching or gaming—it's simply fantastic.

According to reports from Yahoo Australia, the Australian homeware and furniture retailer "Temple & Webster" is recruiting couch testers whose task is to test the comfort of 200 chairs within 20 days. Product manager Roger explained the job's content, stating that testers only need to engage in various activities on the provided comfortable chairs, such as binge-watching, gaming, surfing the internet, or eating.

This job is a short-term gig that needs to be completed within 6 months, evaluating the comfort of sofas, and testers can earn a reward of $20,000 Australian dollars. Moreover, this job also supports flexible working hours, so testers don't need to sit on the chair continuously for 8 hours. The working hours can be negotiated according to individual needs.

It turns out that this cool job is not just for testing the comfort of sofas, but also aims to attract interest on social media and become the focus of attention. Once the suitable testers are selected, the company will collaborate with the marketing team to prepare relevant video content.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-4-2024 09:07:56 | Show all posts
As long as you put in the effort and master a skill, you can become wealthy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-4-2024 11:29:14 | Show all posts
Who wouldn't want to do that?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list