Reply: 2

Brown on defending Williamson: "I'm strong enough to hold my ground."

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-4-2024 07:42:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
March 31st News: In the NBA regular-season game, the Celtics defeated the Pelicans 104-92 on the road. After the game, Celtics forward Jaylen Brown talked about his defense against Pelicans player Zion Williamson.

"At that moment, I wanted him (Williamson) to know, and I wanted my teammates to know, that I'm not going anywhere. I'm strong enough to hold my ground," said Jaylen Brown.

"I feel like this is something the team relies on me to do right now, so I accept this challenge and responsibility," Jaylen Brown added.

Throughout the game, Jaylen Brown played for 35 minutes, making 6 out of 16 field goal attempts, including 3 out of 4 three-pointers. He made both of his free throw attempts, scoring 17 points, grabbing 7 rebounds, dishing out 6 assists, making 1 steal, and blocking 1 shot.

As for Zion Williamson, he played for 40 minutes as a starter, making 9 out of 17 field goal attempts. He made 7 out of 14 free throws, scoring 25 points, grabbing 9 rebounds, dishing out 4 assists, and making 1 steal.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-4-2024 09:05:25 | Show all posts
My main man… enormous respect for JB… always
On and off the court

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-4-2024 10:11:38 | Show all posts
The honor for all Celtics fans is seeing you play for us with all your heart, mind, body & soul…

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list