Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 1

The police described the wanted fugitive as having a receding hairline.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-4-2024 21:13:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Where do you draw the line? A 29-year-old fugitive was described as having a "receding hairline" in a wanted notice issued by the police, and the fugitive, unhappy with the description, left a message directly under the wanted notice, exposing his whereabouts...

According to the British media "The Independent," the fugitive's name is Daniel Clavey, a suspect in crimes in North Somerset, involving offenses such as illegal driving, criminal damage, and threatening behavior, currently under police investigation. The police sought Clavey's assistance in the investigation, but he refused to cooperate, so the police issued a wanted notice on the police station's Facebook page.

In the wanted notice, the police described Clavey's appearance as follows: "Clavey is a white man, 1.75 meters tall, of medium build, with brown eyes and a receding brown hairline." They hoped the public could provide clues to assist in the arrest, and the police also asked, "Can you help us find Daniel Clavey?"

Unexpectedly, such a description in the wanted notice actually prompted a response from a man claiming to be Clavey. He seemed unconcerned about the police's wanted notice, but was instead very concerned about the "receding hairline" issue. He responded on social media, saying, "There's no need to mention the hairline. I'm on my way to Turkey to deal with this matter, we'll talk later." In addition, he also asked the police to correct his age, saying that today is his birthday and he is already 29 years old, with a sarcastic remark, "Can't you update your tweet?" Furthermore, Clavey seemed to be quite upset about the hairline issue, later adding, "I've shaved my hair off and I'm ready for hair transplant!"

Clavey's comment quickly caused a sensation on social media, attracting a large number of netizens' attention and reposts, with the number of comments exceeding 200 at one point. Some people said, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time." However, the serious police apparently did not find the matter funny. A retired detective said, "Clavey's response has exposed himself, and the police will soon apprehend him and bring him to justice.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 13-4-2024 21:14:31 | Show all posts
This news is quite amusing, isn't it?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list