Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Legalizing Bitcoin would fulfill one of my long-held dreams.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 12-8-2023 15:53:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
As an Indian, I hold a cherished dream deep within my heart, even though its realization seems impossible in reality. My residence is situated near a renowned bridge in India, surrounded by parks and popular tourist attractions on both sides. Adjacent to one of these sights, my father has established a food hotel. Amidst my studies, I occasionally spend time at this hotel. For as long as I can remember, I have nurtured a dream while actively participating in Bitcoin forums. If Bitcoin were to be legalized in India, I would set up a pizza restaurant equipped with a Bitcoin payment system. Unfortunately, my dreams seem destined to remain as such, as it is highly unlikely that the government in my country will legalize Bitcoin.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 12-8-2023 16:40:11 | Show all posts
It is unlikely that Bitcoin will be legalized in the near future, primarily due to the government's concerns about its lack of control and potential tax evasion. The recent decline in Bitcoin's value has caused many individuals to exit the market, resulting in fewer people who would oppose a government ban on cryptocurrencies. However, it is preferable to remain optimistic that most governments will choose to overlook the crypto industry and allow it to operate independently.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 12-8-2023 16:47:45 | Show all posts
The acceptance of Bitcoin by Bangladesh is not a matter of if, but when. It only takes one influential person in the right position to recognize its potential and bring about change. Though it may not happen immediately, it is inevitable considering the consequences of being left behind. If you wish to contribute to this cause, reach out to your representative and suggest studying Bitcoin, as even the effort to be heard is worthwhile.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 12-8-2023 17:01:29 | Show all posts
As an Indian, I can confidently state that Bitcoin will not be legalized in India. The request for legalizing Bitcoin in India has been brought forward to the Parliament multiple times, yet the government has consistently denied it. Unfortunately, the dream you've cherished of conducting Bitcoin transactions at your preferred pizza restaurant cannot be fulfilled in this country. It would be advisable to explore other nations where Bitcoin is legally accepted and enjoy the convenience of paying for your favorite pizza with Bitcoin.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list