Reply: 6

Don't use money beyond your means!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 11:17:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Bro, I've made so many mistakes that only a true gambling addict would make – I lost money I absolutely couldn't afford to lose, money that didn't even belong to me!

One of the cardinal rules every gambler should adhere to is never to gamble with money that doesn't belong to them, especially loans or borrowed money! The pressure of gambling with such funds is immense, and the old saying that 'you're bound to lose borrowed money' still holds true.

I remember back when I first started online gambling, I was just over 20 years old. It was a late-night, and I was having a terrible run of luck playing baccarat.

That night, I lost big time, so much so that I wiped out all the funds in my account. There was no way around it, you know how it is with gambling addicts – you just want to find more money to recoup your losses.

I scoured my home for money, and eventually, I found a few thousand dollars in my mom's drawer, which she had kept aside to pay the mortgage in a few days.

At that moment, my mind was clouded, and I made the foolish decision to steal that money. It was past 2 in the morning, but I found myself at the ATM, depositing the stolen cash.

The outcome was inevitable – a futile attempt to clean the money. I was bewildered, with my mind blank, not knowing how to explain it to my mom.

I had promised her I would quit gambling, but the next day, she discovered the missing money and confronted me. I initially denied it, but she threatened to call the police and have them investigate.

In the end, I had no choice but to confess. I saw the despair in my mom's eyes, and I was left speechless.

I remember kneeling and slapping myself in self-punishment while my mom cried. Looking back, it was a disgraceful moment. There truly is no lower limit for a gambling addict. I cannot emphasize enough – never gamble with money beyond your means!

I wish you all the best in your journey towards a prosperous and responsible future!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 21:06:28 | Show all posts
As adults, we should take responsibility for our actions. We know what money is meant to be used for, and we need to have some self-control.In summary, there's a bottom line when it comes to gambling. When you've reached the point of having no money left, it's not a bad idea to come to the forum and have some fun.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 21:12:35 | Show all posts
Gambling can be really addictive, so it's crucial to budget within your means. Never borrow money to gamble, under any circumstances!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 11:25:41 | Show all posts
Do gambling addicts really think about all this?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 16:48:25 | Show all posts
Indeed, I used it and almost ruined myself.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 18:48:42 | Show all posts
In one's lifetime, the money you earn is limited, and if you earn money you shouldn't have, someone else will eventually spend it for you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 18:52:00 | Show all posts
Just a reminder to everyone, don't let down the people who love you. At least now you've changed for the better, and you're still a good kid.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list