Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 1

Luxembourg's 0-9 loss to Portugal saw Coach Holtz exit at the 83rd minute.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 05:52:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
In the European Championship, the Luxembourg team suffered a devastating 0-9 defeat against Portugal. The head coach, Holtz, left the field when the team conceded their 8th goal in the 83rd minute.

Before the match, Luxembourg was ranked second in their group. In the previous encounter with Portugal, they suffered a 0-6 loss. However, in the recent match, they were defeated by a much larger margin, losing 0-9.

Coach Holtz, who left the field early during the game, expressed his feelings afterward, saying, "It's heartbreaking and disappointing. Our performance during the match wasn't good enough. We didn't excel in terms of technique or speed, and you could say that our performance in all aspects was poor. Going through a game like this leaves you feeling absolutely disappointed and frustrated."

Regarding the players, Holtz stated, "I couldn't use some players, and it's clear that when we lack players, our strength decreases, especially when facing a team like Portugal. Whether it's individual or the entire team, it's too difficult to compete with the opponent in midfield, especially in the second half."

When asked if this defeat left any historical marks, Holtz said, "I don't think so. Of course, the match was disappointing, but we've suffered an 0-8 defeat to Sweden before. I don't want to lose direction and goals. We need to lift our heads, overcome the problems, just as we have done in the past."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 06:40:17 | Show all posts
Finding the problem and solving it is the only way.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list