Reply: 4

Listening to Others' Opinions: A Skill in Betting and Life

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 07:18:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Yesterday's betting took me some time to browse through the sports hall. Although I ultimately relied on my intuition to place bets, some of the articles in the sports hall were indeed helpful for me. At the very least, it's a good choice to get different perspectives from different people. While I may not necessarily agree with all the opinions, learning to absorb different viewpoints can be beneficial for oneself.

Whether it's reading others' articles or seeking advice in real life, fundamentally, what we can learn is the same: people try to listen to others' opinions and attempt to integrate different perspectives. However, there's one thing to keep in mind – this may sound easy, but it's often challenging to put into practice. Lately, in my work, since the last incident, I've also learned to accept different opinions and explain why I may disagree with others in a more gentle manner. But overall, it's still quite challenging because I haven't seen any concrete feedback on my work performance yet.

However, when I try to listen to different opinions and express my own views in a more gentle way, I've found that my mindset has indeed become much calmer. Perhaps it's because I used to be too eager to express my own opinions, which made my mindset anxious. Maybe it's the abundance of online videos where everyone expresses their opinions, subtly influencing my own actions. I like a saying that goes, 'In this era, too many people are expressing their opinions, as if everyone is a storyteller, but there is a lack of listeners who can sit quietly and listen to the stories.'

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 07:37:50 | Show all posts
At this age, I have my own opinions, and others' opinions are no longer important. It's all about following my heart and being happy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 09:08:04 | Show all posts
In this era, there are too many people expressing their opinions, as if everyone is a storyteller, but there is a lack of listeners who can sit quietly and listen to the stories.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 09:27:33 | Show all posts
In life, there are only a few people who can truly listen to others' opinions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 09:30:44 | Show all posts
In life, there are only a few people who can truly listen to others' opinions, and we apply this mindset to gambling as well."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list