Reply: 1

Japan dominates, Turkey coach admits.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 12:19:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
In an international football friendly, Japan defeated Turkey 4-2, securing their fourth consecutive victory with 18 goals scored and 4 conceded in their last four matches.

Following their previous 4-1 away win against Germany, Japan faced Turkey, who are ranked 41st in the world. Manager Moriyasu made ten changes to the starting lineup, with only left-back Ito Hiroki starting for the second consecutive game.

In the first half, Japan's Ito Atsuki scored a fantastic long-range goal, Nakamura Keito added another, and then Moe found the net twice with no defenders marking him in the box. Although Turkey managed to pull back two goals, Ito Junya later scored from a penalty, securing Japan's 4-2 victory.

Japan's recent friendly matches have seen them defeat El Salvador (6-0), Peru (4-1), Germany (4-1), and now Turkey (4-2).

Manager Moriyasu commented after the game, ""Although it was a bit challenging, we provided a great experience for our players. We rotated the squad to improve the overall strength of the team and look to the future in building a stronger, more competitive team. I think the team made good attempts.""

Turkey's coach Kuntz remarked, ""We played poorly in the first half. I told the players to watch the spaces behind them, as the opponent transitions quickly between attack and defense. That's why we conceded three goals and had individual errors. Physically, we couldn't match Japan until near the end of the match, and the team only reached the level I wanted when the game was almost over.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-9-2023 12:23:36 | Show all posts
Japan's progress is indeed evident to everyone.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list