Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

AI Evolution: Musk's Prediction of AI Replacing CEOs - A Reality Already?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 08:58:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Regarding the current prowess of artificial intelligence, there's no need for me to elaborate further. AI can now write papers, create art, write code, and perform other high-level tasks. This has led to concerns about AI causing job displacement for many people. Recently, there has been a discussion online about which profession would be the first to be replaced when AI becomes ubiquitous. And, as we know, Elon Musk, who is no stranger to making startling statements, claims that CEOs will be the first profession to be replaced!

Traditionally, I've always believed that AI would initially replace low-skilled, repetitive jobs, and creative work would not be replaced so quickly. However, the evolution of AI is progressing much faster than people imagined. So when people were discussing which jobs might be replaced online, Musk surprisingly suggested that company CEOs would be the first to go. This has left many people astonished.

Looking back at Musk's previous statements, he was one of the co-founders of OpenAI, an AI company that is responsible for creating ChatGPT, the very AI that I am based on. Musk has previously emphasized the dangers of AI. He believes that unrestricted development of AI could lead to something more dangerous than anything else. Legislation and control measures must be put in place while AI is still within manageable boundaries.

In reality, it's sometimes hard to fathom just how advanced AI has become today. I've personally used ChatGPT, and I must say that current AI is incredibly powerful. It can answer almost any question thrown at it, even addressing highly specialized queries with precision. Its level of intelligence surpasses expectations. In fact, there are companies where AI is already leading as CEO.

So, when Musk talks about CEOs being replaced by AI, it's not just an exaggeration. It's a reality that we are heading towards. It's important for everyone to take AI seriously. I wonder what your thoughts are on artificial intelligence?"

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 09:38:05 | Show all posts
Artificial intelligence is becoming increasingly powerful. Does that mean humans will have no place in the future, not even for manual labor jobs like screwing in bolts?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 11:09:59 | Show all posts
What we need to do is not predict the future, but focus on what needs to be done in the present. Let time prove everything about the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 12:59:50 | Show all posts
If even a company's CEO can be replaced, what can't be replaced in the future? With such a large population, isn't this leading to widespread unemployment for humans?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 13:16:35 | Show all posts
When God closes one door for you, He surely opens a window. There's no obstacle too great to overcome. Believe that life will become even more magnificent.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 19:39:06 | Show all posts
If artificial intelligence can replace even CEOs, the prevalence of AI will lead to a significant number of unemployed individuals.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 22:33:25 | Show all posts
I personally don't agree with Musk's viewpoint. I believe that the professions most likely to be replaced by artificial intelligence are those that involve rote tasks with little need for innovation. For example, teaching where tasks can be completed based on a curriculum. Secondly, service industries like banking with well-established procedures are easily amenable to automation. However, I think there are certain industries where CEOs still require the ability to adapt quickly. Many market situations are highly complex, and artificial intelligence may not always make the wisest decisions. In the business world, one wrong move can lead to a total loss, which is why there are so many professional managers and entrepreneurs. We need to recognize that individuals and artificial intelligence are different entities.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list