Reply: 6

Quit and Rest: Avoid a Tragic End in Gambling

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 13:25:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
"A failed chase has completely disrupted the rhythm of my baccarat game. Initially, I had a fairly high winning rate in BG, but this continuous chasing left me clueless about how to predict the banker's moves. It felt like I was guessing blindly, and especially in today's session, when I thought it had been five consecutive bankers, I was sure the player would come next. However, the opposite happened; it continued to be banker for nine consecutive rounds, and I found myself losing significantly.

But the story doesn't end there, and there's more to make my mood even more exhausted. After chasing the dragon for several rounds, when I decided it was time to stop being stubborn and bet with the dragon, it suddenly stopped after nine consecutive bankers. In my final bet, I thought to myself that I couldn't be that unlucky, but it turned out I was wrong. I chased the dragon for an entire round, and it finally decided to break when I switched to betting with it. Perhaps this is what real bad luck feels like.

Maybe it's time for me to take a break and reorganize. Resting for a few days before returning might clear my head a bit. Being stubborn and chasing losses holds no benefit for a gambler; it only leads to more harm and, coupled with yesterday's work mistake, maybe I should take an extended break to relax and clear my mind. Rationality and composure are my greatest assets in gambling, and if I lose that, my failure would be inevitable."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 20:58:18 | Show all posts
Stubbornness, it's important to pick your battles. In a battle of real stakes, stubbornness won't help. If you can't win, it's better to walk away.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:16:08 | Show all posts
Enjoy some low-stakes gambling, just for fun, without any worries.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:24:31 | Show all posts
Are you considering changing this habit? Continuing like this is not dependable. Confrontation doesn't yield good results.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:39:01 | Show all posts
With a win rate like this, you really can take a break.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:46:11 | Show all posts
Yes, when things aren't going well, being stubborn is the moment of downfall.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:53:18 | Show all posts
When luck is not on your side, it's really necessary to take a break.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list