Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Who do you think is more humble, MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 02:46:14 | Show all posts |Read mode
MS Dhoni & Virat Kohli are both legends of the game. But who do you think is the more humble of the two?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 03:35:26 | Show all posts
If talking on the cricket field, definitely MS is more humble than Kohli and numerous instances credit to it.

Kohli has a quick response mechanism on the field while MS is captain cool. Even if someone tries to sledge him… he doesn’t sledge him back with words. He uses his hitting power to shut him up.

But I don’t think… this should even be a question. Both are humble in their own ways.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 03:52:08 | Show all posts
MS has not been filmed too much outside the cricket field as much as Kohli has been. If we go by the media… MS seems more humble. There have been instances where Kohli was seen making inappropriate gestures on the cricket field. Dhoni has also been involved in heated arguments, but way fewer times than Kohli. So, MS is more humble in my opinion.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 04:03:59 | Show all posts
Both are equally humble gentlemen in my opinion. You can’t just compare them on the basis of what they do on the field. Both have shown numerous times how humble and kind they are. Even with the opposition and fans, they always meet kindly and with respect.

This is what sports teach you - sportsmanship and being humble to others.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list