Reply: 2

Let's talk about MUFC's progress and some situations as a Manchester United fan

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 08:02:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
As a Manchester United fan, looking back on the events of the past few years, I now have more confidence in saying that our team is indeed on the right track.

In fact, when Erik ten Hag first arrived, I was in despair because we lost to Brighton in the first round, and then suffered a heavy defeat to Brentford in the second game. At that time, everyone doubted Manchester United and ten Hag, and some even said that we were doomed in the third round against Liverpool. However, Manchester United, against all odds, defeated Liverpool, and I still remember Lima passionately pounding the ground in frustration after the match. My feelings at that time were similar to his; it was like a release of pent-up frustration. After that game, Manchester United's performance began to improve. Although there were some ups and downs later on, we eventually secured third place.

I admit that after Manchester United lost to Brighton and Brentford, I was quite frustrated, and I regret it a bit now. While I have always been a staunch supporter of Manchester United, I should not have added to the negativity during the team's most difficult times. This experience has taught me a lot. It has been a season of significant growth for Manchester United as a team, and it's also been a season of personal growth for me as a fan.

I'd also like to mention that this season, I've seen many fans genuinely happy because Manchester United won the League Cup, something we wouldn't have dared to imagine in the past. In previous years, even when we won the UEFA Europa League, the FA Cup, and the League Cup under Mourinho, fans were not satisfied, saying that Manchester United should not settle for such achievements. Now, winning a League Cup brings a lot of joy, which shows how much the club has declined in recent years. So, winning a League Cup to boost morale was indeed necessary.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 09:53:20 | Show all posts
Every time we change the coach, the first season looks promising, but it doesn't go well in the second season.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 12:47:04 | Show all posts
Manchester United has also shown signs of improvement.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list