Reply: 3

Jasprit Bumrah returns as captain

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 18-8-2023 17:22:34 | Show all posts |Read mode

What are your thoughts on Jasprit Bumrah being named the captain for the upcoming matches against Ireland? Are you of the view that his leadership might pave the way for an improved team performance? As Ireland has been making notable strides as a cricket team, the task of securing victories against them could be quite formidable. Taking into account these factors, do you perceive the decision to appoint Bumrah as captain as a calculated risk that holds the potential for substantial gains?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 18-8-2023 17:58:00 | Show all posts
His comeback is marked by his appointment as the captain of the Indian team for the three-match T20I series against Ireland, scheduled for August 18, 20, and 23 and i am extremely excited to see how will team perform under his captancy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 18-8-2023 18:01:17 | Show all posts
Jasprit Bumrah's return as captain for the Ireland series provides a significant boost for India, but concerns remain about the added pressure on the recovered pace bowler. Balancing his workload and prioritizing his long-term fitness are crucial considerations as India gears up for World Cup at home.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 21-8-2023 17:47:04 | Show all posts

Jasprit Bumrah Career Stats
Format        Mat        Wkts
Test                30        128
ODI                72        121
T20I                62        74
Great records in all formats , he deserve to be a captain for Indian Cricket Team ,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list