Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Don't forget to use some of your winnings to do good deeds.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 06:20:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
In this challenging economic environment, as our wallets shrink, how can we earn some extra money and find important life goals? This is a question I ask myself every day, and the uncertainty about the future can be quite worrisome. Without clear goals and plans, I have no idea which direction my career path will lead, so I live day by day.

How much money will I need for retirement? How much should I earn every day to ensure a comfortable future? Life is full of stress, and it's true that without pressure, there is no motivation.

Some say that doing more good deeds can lead to a smoother path in the future. 'Good deeds not accumulated are insufficient for fame; evil deeds not accumulated are insufficient for destruction.' Accumulating virtue and doing good can indeed change one's destiny.

Money isn't everything, but without money, you can't do much. In this challenging economic environment, no one has an easy journey through life. So, besides having the ability to win money, don't forget to use some of your winnings to do good deeds and help improve your luck.

Speaking of doing good deeds, they should always be done willingly; otherwise, they cannot be considered true acts of kindness. If it's not done willingly, it's not genuine kindness.

For example, there was a time when I won a small amount of money and decided to make a charitable donation. However, when I went to donate, there was a minimum amount limit. I felt a bit reluctant, but in the end, I donated the required amount. Have you ever encountered such a situation where there's a minimum donation limit, similar to the minimum bet in a game?

I believe that acts of kindness should not be restricted, but it's essential to do them willingly. In the end, it's the intention that matters. The world becomes a better place because of the good deeds that people have done.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 06:47:59 | Show all posts
Absolutely! But winning money is really tough!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 07:07:14 | Show all posts
You should believe that in this world, good people may not necessarily receive good returns.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 07:35:24 | Show all posts
You're absolutely right. I'm going to use the money I win to buy books and toys for my children, showing love for the next generation. That can also be considered a good deed, haha.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 07:47:18 | Show all posts
Actually, doing good deeds should not be driven by the expectation of a reward, as that would diminish the true meaning behind the act. By the way, I've also encountered situations where there were restrictions on minimum donations, and I chose not to donate. Some of these organizations might not be genuine charitable institutions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 08:16:42 | Show all posts
Feeding stray cats and dogs, is it considered an act of kindness?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 08:18:25 | Show all posts
If you can make money, such reminders are unnecessary. Plus, your reminder here probably isn't meaningful.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list