Reply: 2

Lillard Trade Latest: Heat Willing to Offer Minimal Cost

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 09:04:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
With just one month left until the start of the new NBA season, Damian Lillard's future remains uncertain. According to previous reports, Lillard has requested a trade from the Portland Trail Blazers and has specified the Miami Heat as his preferred destination. However, negotiations between the two teams have stalled, leaving a question mark over whether Lillard's wish will be granted.

There have been ongoing reports suggesting that another mysterious team in the Eastern Conference is pursuing Lillard. Now, this team has been revealed, with reports from Sam Amico of The Athletic indicating that the Toronto Raptors are known throughout the league to be interested in Lillard. Similarly, Matt Moore, a reporter for ActionNetwork, mentioned on the "Locked On NBA" podcast, "It's not something that anybody's really said out loud, but everyone in the league knows the Raptors are one of [the teams interested in Lillard]."

As the new season approaches, the uncertainty surrounding the Lillard trade is affecting the Miami Heat. Veteran player Kevin Love commented on the situation, saying, "The challenge is certainly there because I think in life, the unknown is both bad and bewildering and can lead to reactions that aren't right. But as a veteran, as a leader, I've connected with my teammates, and we understand who could come, who could go, and coming to a consensus gradually on how I can help them be their best. The key is understanding the uncertainty of a season, understanding that in a season, things change rapidly."

So, will Damian Lillard be able to join the Miami Heat before the start of the new season? We will have to wait and see.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 09:45:55 | Show all posts
Go to the Eastern Conference and secure an All-Star spot for Rivers!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 12:50:26 | Show all posts
The Raptors gamble on a star and taste success.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list